The Comfort And The Hope

 


"Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God." Isaiah 40:1.

"This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me." Psalms 119:50.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Psalms 23:4.

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9.

"And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed." Deuteronomy 31:8.

"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord." Psalm 31:24.

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27.

 Bible Universe: Explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment