He Will Sustain You

 


"My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19.

"Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding."  Isaiah 40:28.

"For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian." Isaiah 9:4.

 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10.

 "Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us." Psalms 62:8.

"And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing." Isaiah 10:27.

No comments:

Post a Comment