New And Fresh Blessings

 


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17.

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11.

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8.

"Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is".  Jeremiah 17:7.

"O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him." Psalm 34:8.


 Bible Universe: Explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment