Where Does Your Happiness Come From?



"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield." Psalms 5:11-12 .

"My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice." Psalms 63:5-7.

Bible Universe

1 comment:

  1. Thank You so much for this reminder, one I had forgotten for so long and let my poor health and circumstances dictate to me who I was, but I have just decided to turn the tide on that. I am putting into practice the Miracle Principle ;o)

    ReplyDelete