You Will Never Be Passed By


"Did ever anyone lift [his] hands to Jesus and say, "Save, Lord, or I perish," and He pass [him] by? Never, never! He is a Jesus that hears the faintest cry. We need none of us faint or cry or be discouraged. We need not faint, for like Peter, we may look to the darkness and trials around us. . . . The Lord took the hand of Peter and he was saved. And thus we have a Saviour and in every trial we are to trust in the Lord God of Israel and He will be our Helper." Reflecting Christ, p. 356.

"Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation." Psalm 38:22.

"Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me: O Lord, make haste to help me." Psalm 40:13.

"Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy mercy." Psalm 109:26.

"When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me." Psalm 56:9

No comments:

Post a Comment