Last Resort?


"Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face." Psalm 5:8.

"Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies." Psalm 27:11.

"For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me." Psalm 31:3.

"Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I." Psalm 61:1-2.

"Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name." Psalm 86:11.

"Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee." Psalm 143:8.

"O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles." Psalms 43:3.

Don't Remain Down

No comments:

Post a Comment