Wear Your Silver Lining Inside Out




"Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer."  Romans 12:12.

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice." Philippians 4:4.

"The hope of the righteous [shall be] gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish."  Proverbs 10:28.

"Rejoice evermore." 1 Thessalonians 5:16.

"For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name." Psalm 33:21.

"A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Proverbs 17:22.

"This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24.

"The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."  Psalm 28:7.

"Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified."  Psalms 70:4.

Bible Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment