A Shield Around Me...


"The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him." Psalm 28:7.

"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2.

"Blessed are you, O Israel; Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD, Who is the shield of your help And the sword of your majesty! So your enemies will cringe before you, And you will tread upon their high places." Deuteronomy 33:29.

"Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield." Psalm 33:20.

"For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." Psalm 84:11.

"O Israel, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield." Psalm 115:9.

"Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him." Proverbs 30:5.

"But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head." Psalm 3:3.

"For our shield belongs to the LORD, And our king to the Holy One of Israel." Psalm 89:18.

No comments:

Post a Comment