You Will Not Want Any Good Thing


"Listen to Me, O house of Jacob, And all the remnant of the house of Israel, You who have been borne by Me from birth And have been carried from the womb; Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you." Isaiah 46:3-4,

"In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old." Isaiah 63:9.

"Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, That hovers over its young, He spread His wings and caught them, He carried them on His pinions." Deuteronomy 32:11.

"I bore you on eagles' wings, and brought you to Myself." Exodus 19:4.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1.

"Save Your people and bless Your inheritance; Be their shepherd also, and carry them forever." Psalm 28:9.

Bible Universe: Explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment