He Never Disappoints



"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6.

"And the LORD, he [it is] that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed."  Deuteronomy 31:8.

"[Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5.

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9.

"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5:7.

"So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Hebrews 13:6.

No comments:

Post a Comment