The Royalty of Heaven



"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God." Isaiah 44:6.

"For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." 1 Timothy 2:5.

"I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour." Isaiah 43:11.

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD." Deuteronomy 6:4.

"Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I [am] he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me." Isaiah 43:10.

"I and [my] Father are one." John 10:30.

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8.

" I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images." Isaiah 42:8.

"To the only wise God our Saviour, [be] glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." Jude 1:25.

"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord." Mark 12:29.

No comments:

Post a Comment