A Continual Blessing


"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Jpsua 1:9.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you." Deauteronomy 31:6.

"I am with you always, to the end of the age". Matthew 28:20.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4.

Bible Universe: Explore!

3 comments:

  1. What an encouraging bouquet of encouragement scriptures, Thank you for sharing. Adron. http://aedozat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you +AdronDozat, glad it blessed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete