Joy and Peace


"You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound." Psalm 4:7.

"These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full." John 15:11.

"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you." Psalm 5:11.

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3.

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7.

"The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace." Numbers 6:26.

No comments:

Post a Comment