Free to All



"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."  John 7:38.

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'" But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified." John 7:38-39.

"But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life." John 4:14.

"The words of a man's mouth are deep waters; The fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook." Proverbs 18:4.

"Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is [a]food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.' John 6:54-55.

Amazing Facts

No comments:

Post a Comment