Precious


"But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows." Luke 12:7.

"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." Isaiah 49:16.

"The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: 'I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.' " Jeremiah 31:3.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:13-16.

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8.

No comments:

Post a Comment