Grace Abounded



"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." Ephesians 2:8-9.

"For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace." Romans 6:14.

"But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace." Romans 11:6.

"But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble." James 4:6.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8.

 Bible Universe: Explore!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment