Let The Bright Beams Shine

 

"This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5.

"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5:14-16.

"I am the Lord; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations." Isaiah 42:6.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:5.

"Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1.

 Bible Universe: Explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment