He Knows Our Needs Before We Ask


"Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!" Psalm 4:1 ESV.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7 ESV.

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19.

"Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him." Matthew 6:8 ESV. 

"He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" Romans 8:32 ESV. 

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4 ESV.
 
"Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7 ESV.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7 ESV.

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." Psalm 23:1 ESV.

No comments:

Post a Comment