Help Prepared For Every Difficulty

"Fear not, for I am with you;

Be not dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you,

Yes, I will help you,

I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10.

"The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace." Exodus 14:14.

"Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul." Psalms 54:4.

 "Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass." Psalms 37:5.

"The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles." Psalms 34:17.

"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee." Psalms 9:10.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11.

 Bible Universe: Explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment