Tenderness And Affection


"I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep." John 10:11.

"And He will arise and shepherd His flock 

In the strength of the Lord, 

In the majesty of the name of the Lord His God. 

And they will remain,

Because at that time He will be great

 To the ends of the earth." 

Micah 5:4.

"Now the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the great Shepherd of the sheep through the blood of the eternal covenant, even Jesus our Lord." 

Hebrews 13:20.

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters." Psalm 23:1-2

"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young." Isaiah 40:11.


Amazing Facts

No comments:

Post a Comment