Limitless Strength

 

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1.

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe." Proverbs 18:10.

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." Psalm 28:7.

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2.

"But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me." Psalm 22:19.

"The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places..." Habakkuk 3:19.

"The joy of the Lord is your strength". Nehemiah 8:10.

 Bible Universe: Explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment