Taken Care Of

 

"But you, O Lord, know me; you see me, and test my heart toward you". Jeremiah 12:3.

"But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love." Psalm 33:18.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; 

I appointed you a prophet to the nations. Related: Bible Verses about God Knowing Us." Jeremiah 1:5.

"The eyes of the LORD search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him". 2 Chronicles 16:9. 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10.

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!" Isaiah 49:15.

 Bible Universe: Explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment