God is Love

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16. 

 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8.

 "We love him, because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19.

"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13.

"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins." 1 John 4:10.

"The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee." Jeremiah 31:3.

"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." 1 John 4:8.

Amazing Facts

No comments:

Post a Comment