Pleasant Ways

 

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." John 16:33.

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all."  2 Thessalonians 3:16. 

"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3. 

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6. 

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27.  

"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15.

"Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7. 

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." Matthew 5:9.

 Bible Universe: Explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment