As If You Were The Only One Upon Earth


“You have taken account of my miseries; Put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?” 

Psalm 56:8.


“Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even

if that were possible, I would not forget you!” Isaiah 49:15.


“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving 

let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, 

will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7.


“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, 

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10.


“Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7.

 Bible Universe: Explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment