If You Ask Me Anything


"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6.

"I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry." Psalm 40:1.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8.

"I love the Lord, for He heard my voice; He heard my cry for mercy." Psalm 116:1.

"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.

"I thank You, Lord, for You answered me; You have [always] been my Savior" Psalm 118:21.


 

UNDERSTAND YOUR BIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment