Enter The Region Of Peace

 


"The LORD will give power to his people. The LORD will bless his people with peace." Psalm 29:11.

"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15.

"I’m leaving you peace. I’m giving you my peace. I don’t give you the kind of peace that the world gives. So don’t be troubled or cowardly." John 14:27.

"I’ve told you this so that my peace will be with you. In the world you’ll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world." John 16:33.

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all." 2 Thessalonians 3:16.

"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3.

UNDERSTAND YOUR BIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment