God is at Work, He Does Wonders

 


"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." Philippians 4:6.

"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." John 15:7.

"Pray without ceasing." 1 Thessalonians 5:17. 

"And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." 

Luke 11:9.

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3.

"The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles." Psalms 34:17.

"And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint". Luke 18:1.

No comments:

Post a Comment