I Can Do All Things...

 



“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31.  

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9. 

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28.

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” 
Isaiah 41:10.  

“Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.” Psalm 27:14.  

No comments:

Post a Comment