And Keep on Asking. . .







Prayer is the living breath of your soul, the channel of every blessing.

"I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; 8 And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room." Psalms 31:7, 8.

"Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is." Jeremiah 17:7.

"And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint." Luke 18:1.

"Pray without ceasing." 1 Thessalonians 5:17.

"Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually." 1 Chronicles 16:11

"Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer." Psalms 4:1.

"My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up." Psalms 5:3.

"Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips." Psalms 17:1.

"Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul." Psalms 25:1.

"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." Psalms 50:15.

"Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice." Psalms 55:17.

"The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth." Psalms 145:18.

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
" Philippians 4:6,7.

"Keep your wants, your joys, your sorrows, your cares, and your fears before God. You cannot burden Him; you cannot weary him. . . .His heart of love is touched by our sorrows and even by our utterances of them." Steps to Christ, 100.

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16.

"Nothing is to great for Him to bear, for he holds up worlds, He rules over all the affairs of the universe. Nothing that in any way concerns our peace its too small for Him to notice." Steps to Christ, 100.

If you would like to read the beautiful book Steps to Christ free online, click on the link below:

Steps to Christ












No comments:

Post a Comment