Bible Promises for the Unemployed---2



"Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee." Psalms 33:22.

"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD." Psalms 31:24.

"And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee." Psalms 39:7.

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." Psalms 42:11.

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalms 46:1.

"My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him." Psalms 62:5.

"Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope." Psalms 119:116.

"For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off." Proverbs 23:18.

"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11.

"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3:21-23.

"Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor." Psalms 68:10.

"And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness." Psalms 107:7-9.

"For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper." Psalm 72:12.

Alone in the Crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment