When Things Go Wrong. . .










This past week was a sad week. My nephew works at a restaurant, and he had a co-worker who was his friend. She was murdered by an attacker that came into hes home and stole her car. We are living in a sinful world, sometimes, awful things happen to innocent people. Sometimes, people become victims of other people. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. God is not to be blamed, because He has not made those people commit the acts that have harmed others. They have freedom of choice and they were the ones who chose to become a threat to other people.
What do you tell a person who has been shaken by something like that?

"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13.

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3.

"In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." Psalms 56:4.

"Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me." Psalms 56:8-9.

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6.

"The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble." Psalms 9:9.

"They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded." Psalms 22:5.

"I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5.


Read FREE Online!

From Stress to Joy










No comments:

Post a Comment