When You Need to Have Strength. . .


"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31.

"Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence." Psalms 59:9.

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalms 46:1.

"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength." Isaiah 40:29.

"In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul." Psalms 138:3.

"My flesh and my heart faileth : but God is the strengtha of my heart, and my portion for ever." Psalms 73:26.

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust , and not be afraid : for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2.

"n the darkest days, when appearances seem so forbidding, fear not. Have faith in God. He is working out His will, doing all things well in behalf of His people. The strength of those who love and serve Him will be renewed day by day. His understanding will be placed at their service, that they may not err in the carrying out of His purposes." Sons and Daughters of God, page 219.




.............
Heaven Is It For Real?

No comments:

Post a Comment