Are you Troubled and Confused?







"God longs to lead and guide us,
And take us by the hand;
Would whisper His assurance,
And help us understand.
But in too great a hurry
To linger long in prayer,
We often rise to duty,
And leave Him waiting there." --Unknown

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6.


A traveler crossed a frozen stream
In trembling fear one day.
Later a teamster drove across,
And whistled all the way.
Great faith and little faith alike
Were granted safe convoy.
One had the pangs of needless fear.
The other all the joy. -Author Unknown

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8.

"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16.



.................
Bible Universe



No comments:

Post a Comment