Do You Feel Mistreated?



"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil." Proverbs 3:5-7.

Believing in God's Provindential leadings brings peace, and trusting in His guidance, brings joy.

Our heavenly Father orders everything in wisdom and in righteousness. His purposes are purposes of
love and His efforts are to bless and not to harm.

"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13.

"We need to know of an almighty arm that will hold us up, of an infinite friend that pities us. We need to clasp
a hand that is warm, to trust in a heart full of tenderness." Education, page 133. (That is God!)

"The soul that has given himself to Christ is more precious in His sight than the whole world. The Saviour would have
passed through the agony of Calvary that one might be saved in His kingdom. He will never abandon one for whom He has
died." The Desire of Ages, page 483.

"And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed." Deuteronomy 31:8.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings." Psalm 40:2.

"Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip." Psalm 18:36.

"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Hebrews 13:6.

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." Psalm 43:5.

...................
Bible Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment