Immeasurable Love

"Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16.

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." 1 John 4:16.

"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins." 1 John 4:10.

"The LORD [is] on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?" Psalms 118:6.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13.

"What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?" Romans 8:31.

No comments:

Post a Comment