Unlimited Blessings

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17.

"Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."
Luke 6:38.

 "Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10.

"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee." Numbers 6:24.

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." 3 John 1:2.

"And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8.

No comments:

Post a Comment