Don't Be Anxious About Anything

 



"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27. 

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7.

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved." Psalm 55:22.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6.

"So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:6.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." 
Joshua 1:9.


No comments:

Post a Comment