Let us have More Confidence in Our Redeemer

 

"Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness." Isaiah 41:10.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5–6.

"And they that know Your name will put their trust in You: for You, LORD, have not forsaken them that seek You." Psalm 9:10.

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise Him."  Psalm 28:7.

"He who commits his soul to Jesus need not despond. We have an all-powerful Saviour. Looking to Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith, you can say, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea" (Psalm 46:1, 2). . . ."  In Heavenly Places, page 17.


No comments:

Post a Comment