Blessings---2


The Lord is the One Who Increases You. . .

"Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ." Ephesians 1:3.

"Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah." Psalms 3:8.
"The invitation is gracious, full and free to all who receive Christ as their personal Saviour.
To all such He gives power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe in His name.
Christ's dying love is the pledge we bring to the Father for reconciliatyion with Him, and to all who advance toward Him He gives a hearty welcome. We may take God at His word.
There is a oneness between man and his God. Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour.
Fallen man may place himself under his Father's protection. The prodigal may be covered with the robe of Christ's righteousness, and given a place at His table." L 59, July 26, 1899.

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger;
and he that believeth on me shall never thrist." John 6:35.


"The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest thine hand,
and satisfiest the desire of every living thing." Psalms 145:15, 16.

"He brought me out into a large place: He delivered me because He delighted in me.
You have enlarged my steps under me: so that my feet did not slip." 2 Samuel 22:20, 37.

"We went through fire and water but You brought us into a wealthy place." Psalms 66:12.

"You shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side." Psalms 71:21.

"The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children." Psalms 115: 14.

"I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me and set me in a large place." Psalms 118:5.

"That our storehouse may be full, affording all manner of store; that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in the streets. That our oxen may be strong to labour." Psalms 144:13.

No comments:

Post a Comment