When I am Afraid. . .1



"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Psalms 23:4.

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalms 46:1.

"And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." 2 Timothy 4:18.

"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5:7.

"God is to us a tender, compassionate, heavenly Father." Ms. 1, 1891.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7.

"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Hebrews 13:6.

"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." John 15:7.

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18.

"If the flower is given a beauty that outvies the glory of Solomon, what can be the measurement of the estimate God places on His purchased heritage? Christ points us to the care bestowed on the things that wither in a day, to show us how much love God must have for the beings created in His own image. . . .He opens before us the volume of providence, and bids us behold the names written therein. In this volume every human being has a page, on which is written the events of his life history. And from the mind of God these names are never absent for a moment. Wonderful indeed is God's love and care for the beings he has created. . . .In behalf of man God has poured out the whole treasury of heaven, and in return He expects and claims our entire affections." Letter 79, 1900.

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1.

"But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil." Proverbs 1:33.

Read FREE online, the beautiful book on the life of Christ, The Desire of Ages
see the comforting love of God like never before in these tough times!

No comments:

Post a Comment