Joy. . .



"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield." Psalms 5:11-12.

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore." Psalms 16:11.

"Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart." Psalms 32:11.

"For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." Psalms 30:5.

"The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!" Psalms 21:1.

"And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD." Psalms 27:6.

"Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant." Psalms 35:27.

"When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday." Psalms 42:4.

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalms 43:4.

"Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice." Psalms 51:8.

"Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit." Psalms 51:12.

"Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace is joy." Proverbs 12:20.

"It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity." Proverbs 21:15.

"I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High." Psalms 9:2.

"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing." Psalms 100:1-2.

"The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?" Proverbs 18:14.

"Whenever the religion of Christ works, it will brighten and sweeten every detail of life with more than an earthly joy and a higher than earthly peace." Sons and Daughters of God, p. 176.

"A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken." Proverbs 15:13.

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Proverbs 17:22.


Read FREE online, the beautiful book on the life of Christ, The Desire of Ages
see the comforting love of God like never before in these tough times!

No comments:

Post a Comment